Professional Omega watch marker will release an Omega limited edition along with every new James Bond 007 series movie . In 2012 , Daniel Craig came back to 007 and take on again the role of James bond third time in Skyfall film premiere on November wearing a new Omega Edition : the Seamaster Planet Ocean 600 m Skyfall watch .
Replica Omega Skyfall Limited Edition is housed in stainless steel in good polished finish measuring 42 mm features in its black ceramic bezel with white chronometer in luminous materials to make sure the time easy to read for the professional divers in the deep water . The watch is equipped with solid steel bracelet with developant clasp with 007 logo .
The watch is crafted with matte grid-structured black dial with notable 007 logo engraved at 7.00 position . The luminous stick hour markers and hour hands embraced the black dial will set off the blue light in the dark to ensure time readable . A date window is located at 3.00 set via crown
There is another appealing feature for this new Replica Omega Skyfall watch 220.127.116.11.01.004 is its movement , which is powered by the Omega executive Co-Axial 8507 movement , cooperated with the sapphire crystal , rotational divers bezel and the screw-in crown to offer the watch water proof up to 600 m
Seven is a lucky number . Get a Replica Omega Seamaster Skyfall 600 m Watch , Get Luck home !
On the October 26th in the UK, and on November 9th in the U.S., James Bond will return to theaters for the 23rd time in 50 years.
007’s watch has always garnered much attention, even when not gadget-packed with a Geiger counter, buzz saws, laser, or whatever else the Q branch managed to dream up.
With the latest James Bond film “Skyfall” hitting US theaters on November 9th, 2012 Omega has announced a new limited edition mo del to tie in with the 23rd installment in the franchise. This is distinct from the Omega 50th anniversary of James Bond 007 movies watch. The announcement of the new Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M “Skyfall” Limited Edition confirms that Daniel Craig will again wear a Seamaster PO as he reprises his role as 007.
Limited edition features:
- Ceramic bezel with the number 50 in red – a reminder that the watch commemorates a special anniversary.
- Lacquered black dial with a repeating 007 monogram.
- Single diamond hour marker for the 7 o’clock hour.
- Case back with the famed gun-barrel swirl design centering in on a porthole in through which the “bullet decorated rotor” is visible.
- Case back engraved with “Limited Edition xxxx/3007″.
This watch features:
- Brushed/Satin finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled edges.
- Brushed finished stainless steel bracelet with polished finished narrow connecting links.
- Bezel:Black lacquered dial.
- Brushed steel.
- Black ceramic fill.
- Satin finished steel numbers & indexes.
- Applied bold polished steel rimmed dot & index hour markers with luminescent fill.
- Fine printed minute track on dial edge.
- Polished steel skeleton hands with luminescent filled tips.
- Date window displayed at the 3 o’clock position
- Helium Escapement Valve located on the edge of the case at the 10 o’clock position
- Slightly domed sapphire crystal.
- Omega caliber 2507, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 27 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
- The movement also features the now-standard Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time required between servicing.
This watch is also known as 21230362051001JAMESBOND007
Mr. Bond is back for the 23rd time in the new movie SKYFALL, which, coincidentally, also coincides with the 50th anniversary of the world’s favorite secret agent. (Although, I’ve always preferred Agent 86, Maxwell Smart.) Mr. Daniel Wroughton Craig will be portraying James Bond, Agent 007
Omega known to be the world’s most well known and recognized Swiss luxury watchmaker and has been associated with James Bond movies since 1995 . In new Bond movie Skyfall , Omega has created the Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M SKYFALL Limited Edition watch .
Ready for underwater adventure, the watch comes equipped with a uni-directional rotating diving bezel, which is further distinguished by its matt-black ceramic ring with a helium escape value and chromium nitride diving scale , able to withstand the rigors of life on the wrist of a secret agent with a helium escape valve at the ten o’clock position, a unidirectional rotating bezel and 600 meter water resistance.
The watch is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8500 whose revolutionary Co-Axial escapement and free sprung balance deliver long-term stability and precision, dramatically reducing the need for servicing. Also equipped with an Si14 silicon balance spring
James Bond has worn an OMEGA Seamaster in every film since GOLDENEYE in 1995. Oscar-winning costume designer Lindy Hemming first introduced Bond to OMEGA. She described Bond as a naval man and a discreet gentleman of the world, so the Seamaster was the obvious choice. OMEGA couldn’t agree more!